Minutes of Meeting held on 6th April, 2021
- Cllr. Osborne chaired the monthly meeting of the Parish Council. Those present were Cllrs. D Adey, C Smith, I Franklyn, S Smith, C Pallett County Cllr.Nicky Chopak and one member of the public.
Apologies received from Cllr. Chapman
No declarations or dispensations in respect of this Agenda
The Minutes of the previous meeting had been Emailed to everyone and was signed as correct.
Balance at Bank
The Clerk reported that the balance at the Bank was £10,255.80 in the Current a/c and £4,139.73 in the Primrose a/c.
Accounts to Pay:-
- Bude Solutions - £384.00 (New Website). Proposed we pay Cllr. C Smith Seconded Cllr. C Pallett.
- Mr M Carter - £99.96 (Wood for Shelves in Telephone Box). Proposed we pay Cllr S Smith Seconded Cllr. D Adey.
Cornwall Council had approved Planning Applications for the following:-
- PA20/07948 – Outline Planning for one dwelling - Land on the West side of 1, Barn Close, Wainhouse Corner.
- PA20/10655 – Hedge removal at Poulza, Jacobstow
- PA20/11352 – Conversion of disused domestic garage to dependent relatives annexe – Penhallym, Week St. Mary
Mr Dereck Smith had re-painted and re-lettered the Parish Council and the Parish Hall Notice Boards (without any charge to the Council.) Clerk to write a letter of thanks to him.
Pathway between Cory Close and Tregenna Close
It was reported to the Council that horses frequently use this pathway. As several elderly residents use this pathway with walking sticks and walking frames residents are asking if a sign could be put saying “no horses”. Cllr. Chopak will discuss this with Oliver Jones to see if something can be done.
Business Development at Wainhouse Corner
Mr Dan Ward attended the meeting to explain that he has to give the development a name and for the Council to approve it. The name will be Wainhouse Business Park and the roadway in will be Barr Way. (Barr is Cornish for Public House) Councillors were in agreement with this.
Parish Hall Safari
The Parish Hall are holding a Garden Safari on the 20th June, 2021 and are asking for any plants, seeds or cakes to support this.
Annual Membership £295.34 - This to be paid next month
Planning Application PA21/00783
New dwelling to replace Agricultural Building – Land East of Edmore Park Caravan Site, Jacobstow - Cornwall Council had refused this.
It was mentioned that at the moment remote meeting will not be able to take place after 7th May, 2021 unless the legislation is changed before that date.
It was noted that the road from Little Dinnicombe to Edgar Road will be closed between 6th – 12th April, 2021
The base for the new Bus Shelter will be laid between 10th – 14th May, 2021
Everyone expressed thanks to Cllr. Adey for all his work over the years as he will not be standing at the forthcoming election.
There being no further business the meeting closed at 8.35pm
|02/03/2021||D.A.Turner (£454 Salary and £110.20 Expenses)||£564.20|
|06/04/2021||Bude Solutions (New Website)||£384.00|
|06/04/2021||Mr M Carter (Wood for Shelving in Telephone Kiosk)||£99.96|