Minutes of Meeting held on 1st December, 2020
- Cllr. Osborne chaired the monthly meeting which was held via Zoom with Cllrs. P Chapman, C Smith, I Franklyn, D Adey, C Pallett, S Smith and County Cllr. Nicky Chopak attending.
Declaration of Interest/Dispensations
The minutes had been sent to all Councillors and were agreed and signed as correct.
Balance at Bank
The balance at the Bank is £10.338.55 in the Current A/Cand £5749.73 in the Primrose A/C.
The bus shelter was discussed at the moment looking at costs and waiting for Cormac to have a site meeting.
It was reported that the Parish Hall may be able to apply for a second grant. It was decided to wait and see the outcome.
It had been agreed to have Bude Solutions convert to a new Website so this had been put in hand.
Accounts to pay
- Footpaths Upgrade - £9,340.80 (Cheque to be issued when Cornwall Council transfer money to our Bank)
- P Chapman - £120 (Including VAT) - Spring Bulbs for Parish
- Mrs D.A. Turner £598.22 (£454 Salary & £144.22 Expenses)
- Proposed we pay Cllr. Adey Seconded Cllr. Pallett
It was discussed and agreed to give the Scouts £490.00 for a new wooden shed to store their equipment. Proposed Cllr. Chapman Seconded Cllr. Adey.
It was agreed to ask for a Precept of £5,000 Proposed Cllr. Chapman Seconded Cllr. Pallett. Unanimously agreed.
Correspondence received from South Western Ambulance Service saying they are currently raising money and installing Public Defibrillators in Bude and surrounding areas in memory of Margaret Frost. As part of the project they are offering a full package at £1,000(no VAT) per four years which includes Defibrillator, Heated Cabinet,Public Defribrillator awareness course, warranty, replacement pads and battery and if the defibrillator is stolen the ambulance service will replace it. Cllr. Chopak looking into this and if OK Councillors happy to accept this Offer.
There being no further business the meeting was closed at 8.15pm
|01.12.2020||P Chapman (Spring Bulbs for village)||£120|
|01.12.2020||Mrs D.A. Turner||£598.22 (£494.00 Salary £144.22 Expenses)|
|01.12.2020||G Skinner & Son (Footpath upgrade)||£9,340.80 cheque to beissued when Cornwall Council transfer this amount less VAT to our Bank)|