Clerk: Mrs D.A. Turner West Witheven, Canworthy Water, Launceston PL15 8UA
Telephone: 01566 781269 Email: [email protected]
Notice is given that an online meeting of the Parish Council will be held via Zoom video conferencing on Tuesday 2nd June, 2020 at 7.30pm for the purpose of resolving the following business.
Please contact the Clerk to receive further details of how to participate in the online meeting. A log in code and password will be provided. The Public are invited to attend. Telephone participation may also be available should it be required.
D.A. Turner (Clerk to the Council) 26/05/20
- Declaration of Interest/Dispensations in respect of this Agenda
- Balance at Bank
- To agree to adopt a broad delegation for the period up to March 2021, due to the Coronavirus Pandemic: ‘The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman/Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity’.
- To resolve to adopt supplementary Standing Orders to meet the statutory requirements for the holding of remote meetings, and this lasts until May 7th 2021 or the repeal of legislation whichever is the earlier.
- Cornwall Council approved Planning Application PL20/02288 – Single storey annexe, Orchard House, Jacobstow.
- Accounts to pay:-
- Heartsafe - Debfrillator Annual Insurance plus new battery & pads £508.00
- Zurich Insurance - £167.40
- CALC Membership - £240.00
- SLCC Membership - £65.00
- Clerks Salary - £454.00 (plus Expenses)
- Planning Application PA19/08073 – Outline Application for the erection of 14 light Industrial units together with 3 live/work units. Land South of Old Wainhouse, Eden Road, Wainhouse Corner - Mr Dan Ward.
- Audit details to be approved and signed
- Correspondence (To note contents of Letters and any Planning Applications received since Agenda printed)
- Five Minutes of Questions
- Councillor matters