Minutes of meeting held on 7th May, 2019
- As this was the Annual General Meeting it began with the election of Officers Chairman - Re-election of Cllr. Osborne Proposed Cllr Adey Sec. Cllr.Chapman Vice-Chairman – Re-election of Cllr C Smith Prop. Cllr.Franklyn Sec.Cllr. Pallett Responsible Financial Officer - Re-Election of the Clerk, Mrs. D.A., Turner Prop. Cllr. Chapman Sec. Cllr. Adey. All unanimously agreed.
Cllr. Osborne then chaired the monthly meeting with a full attendance of Councillors, County Cllr. Nicky Chopak and two members of the Public.
No Declarations of Interest/Dispensations in respect of this Agenda.
The Bench to commemorate a hundred years since World War 1 was again discussed and Cllr. Chopak agreed to donate £650 towards the cost. Councillors unanimously agreed to pay the difference up to £1,000. Cllr. Chopak to send details regarding where to buy to the Clerk.
The minutes of the previous meeting were read and signed as correct.
Balance at Bank
It was reported that the balance at the Bank is £12,234.35 in the Current A/C and £5450.12 in the Primrose A/C.
The Standing Orders were again discussed and these to be put on the Website and Council to adopt them next month.
- The Audit form Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2018/19 was completed on behalf of the Councillors and signed by the Chairman and the Clerk/RFO
- Section 2 Accounting Statements 2018/19 was completed by the Responsible Financial Officer and signed as necessary. The meeting approved the Accounts and these were signed by the Chairman. The Accounts had been checked by the Internal Auditor and will now be displayed in the Notice Board and on the Website. The Certificate of Exemption – AGAR 2018/19 Part 2 will be sent to the External Auditor.
Accounts to pay:-
- Ballynet - (Annual Website Fee) £185.00
- CALC - (Annual Membership Fee) £240.17
- Mrs M Cowling (Internal Auditor) £ 50.00
- Parish Hall (Hire of Hall 2018) £165.00
Proposed we pay Cllr. Chapman Seconded Cllr. Pallett
St Breward & District First Response
Councillors did not wish to send a donation.
Planning Application PA19/02795
Salamis, Jacobstow – Removal of detached garage, single storey extension to West Elevation, removing existing front door and removal of chimney. Councillors support this.
Sudcott Park, Jacobstow – Application for the discharge of a Planning Obligation dated 28/06/2002 – Cornwall Council will advise further when they have heard from the Land Registry.
- Councillors advised of the two events Road Safety & Community Speed Event and the Highways engagement sessions.
Councillors agreed the estimate for £90 received from Ross Wilmshurst for work on the footpaths.
Land North of Little Beckaveans – Clerk to find previous plans.
Advised of a Road Closure from Week Green to HigheLangdon 28th-30th May. 2019.
There being no further business the meeting was closed at 8.35pm
|Ballynet (Annual Website Fee)||£185.00|
|CALC (Annual Membership Fee)||£240.17|
|Mrs.M Cowling (Internal Audit)||£50.00|
|Parish Hall (Hire of Hall 2018)||£165.00|