Minutes of Meeting held on 3rd May, 2022
Election of Officers
As this was the AGM the Meeting began with the election of Officers which were as follows:-
- Chairperson - Cllr. Charmaine Smith – Proposed Cllr. Chapman Seconded Cllr. Andrew Vogel
- Vice-Chairman - Cllr. P Chapman - Proposed Cllr. Franklyn Seconded Cllr. Vogel
- Responsible Financial Officer – Re-election of The Clerk, Mrs D.A. Turner Proposed Cllr. Chapman Seconded Cllr. Osborne
Cllr. Chapman thanked Cllr. Osborne saying he had been an outstanding Chairman and everyone appreciated his efforts for the 23years.
Cllr.Charmaine Smith then chaired the meeting. Those present were Cllr. P Chapman, Cllr. I Franklyn, Cllr. A Vogel, Cllr. N Osborne, Cllr. J Shepherd and three members of the Public.
Cllr. S Smith and County Cllr. Nicky Chopak
Declaration of Interest/Dispensations
Cllr. J Shepherd and Cllr. I Franklyn declared an interest in Item10 on the Agenda and left the room at the appropriate time.
The minutes of the previous meeting had been Emailed to all Councillors and were agreed and signed.
Balance at Bank
The balance at the bank was £12,003.80 in the Current A/c and £1651.81 in the Primrose A/C.
Accounts to pay
Zurich Insurance Company - £167.44
Proposed we pay Cllr. P Chapman Seconded Cllr. A Vogel
Annual Audit Forms
- The Audit form Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2021/2022 was completed on behalf of the Councillors and signed by the Chairperson and the Clerk/RFO
- Section 2 Accounting Statements 2021/2022 was completed by the Clerk/RFO and signed as necessary. The meeting approved the Accounts and these were signed by the Chairperson. The Accounts will be checked by the Internal Auditor and then displayed on the Notice Board and on the Website
- The Certificate of Exemption – AGAR 2021/22 Part 2 with copies of the completed forms will be sent to the External Auditors
Planning Application PA21/11368
Reserved matters in relation to Outline Planning Permission Decision Notice PA19/08073 dated 05.06.2020 – 14 Light Industrial units together with 3 live/work units – Wainhouse Corner Business Park, Barr Way, Wainhouse Corner - Councillors are querying why the plans show two separate units. They thought the plans were for workshops with living accommodation above. Also why do they need as many parking spaces. There is need for more screening and planting trees.
Planning Application PA22/03339
Outline application with all matters reserved for proposed farm dwelling - Trefrida, Jacobstow - Councillors support this Application.
Planning Application PA22/03026
Proposed new access and farm track - between Treskinnick Cross and Wainhouse Corner, Bude. – Councillors support this Application. Proposed Cllr. Osborne Seconded Cllr. Chapman
Planning Application PA22/03551
Erection of a dwelling - Land East of Little Beckaveans, Jacobstow, Bude. - Councillors feel that the access to this site is poor also insufficient curtilage. They have concerns regarding the height of the site above the road and the height of the development and the overhead cables for electricity and telephone.
Planning Application PA22/02738
Construction of 5 lodges to provide accommodation for respite care, short term residential care and supported holidays for adults with physical and or learning difficulties with variation of Condition 3 of decision PA11/04956 dated 30.08.2011 - New Witheven Farm, Jacobstow, Bude - Councillors unanimolusly agreed the condition should be kept the same.
Clerk to contact Cllr. Chopak regarding a timber shed on the Jacobstow road off the A39 and also a pathway installed on the road towards Poulza. Clerk to contact Oliver Jones reporting that the drains at the bottom of Certificate Hill are completely blocked.
There being no further business the meeting was closed at 9.10.pm.
|4th May 2022||Zurich Insurance Co||£167.44|