An Ordinary Meeting of the Council will be held in the Parish Hall on Tuesday 5th November, 2019 at 7.30pm
- Public Question Time
- Declaration of Interest/Dispensations in respect of this Agenda
- Minutes (Matters Arising)
- Balance at Bank
- High Street Heroes Fund
- Planning Application PA19/08073 – Land South of The Old Wainhouse Inn, Eden Rd, Wainhouse Corner, Bude - Outline Application for the erection of 14 light industrial units together with 3 live/ work units.
- Planning Application PA19/07412 – Penhallym, Week St. Mary – The change in use of an agricultural paddock to a mixed use for agriculture and the stationing of three shepherd huts for additional holiday accommodation to support the existing holiday letting business.
- Planning Application PA19/07076 – Uppercourt, Broad Langdon, Jacobstow
Conversion of existing garage to provide ancillary living/holiday accommodation.
- Community Road Safety Forum
- Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly Health & Care Partnership
- Rural Library Service Review
- Correspondence To note contents of Letters and any Planning Applications received since Agenda printed)
- Accounts to pay David Ogilvie - £1,098.60 (World War 2 Bench)
- Planning PA19/08955 – Sams Meadow - Non Material Amendment
In respect of Application PA19/06377 (Two storey extension)
- Bude Area Community Network Panel – Change of date
- Bude Stratton & Camelford Sprint Event
- Five Minutes of Questions
- Councillor Matters